No Products in the Cart
Born in 1937 in Bełżec. Studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław (class of Professor Julia Kotarbińska). Artistic director and designer-in-residence at the Co-operative of Art Ceramics "Ceramika Artystyczna" in Bolesławiec. Died on February 17, 2013.
His works have been presented at 16 individual exhibitions and numerous group exhibitions in Poland and abroad. He has participated in workshops and symposia in Boleslawiec, La Borne, Duchcov, Karlove Vary, Wałbrzych and Vilnius, winning prizes at many national and International competitions: International Ceramic Triennale, Sopot, 1970 - Honourable Mention, 1991 - Grand Prix, National Ceramic Biennale, Walbrzych: Honourable Mention 1979, 2nd Prize 1983, 3rd Prize 1985, 1st Prize 1987 Contemporary Polish Ceramics, Industrial Design Institute, Warsaw: 1st Prize 1990 Award of Lower Silesian Press 1984 "Design-of-the-Year" Award of the Minister of Industry and Trade 1996 Ambiente International Fair, Frankfurt, 1st Prize for a wedding table arrangement 1999. Honourable at the 3-rd International Biennal Exhibition of the Contemporary Mosaic - Contemporary Ceramic Museum, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2007
His works are in the National Museums in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Szczecin, Poznań, Gdansk and Bielsko-Biala, Ceramics Museum in Boleslawiec, Museum of Upper Silesia in Bytom, Museum in Gliwice, District Museum in Jelenia Gora, Museum of Copper in Legnica, Everson Museum in Syracuse (USA).