Energy Conservation and RecyclingReduce. Reuse. Recycle. At Art of Pottery, we are always looking for ways to reduce our use of resources every step of the way. We reuse or recycle our cardboard, paper and packaging materials. Very little goes to waste. When purchasing supplies, we are conscious of finding recycled or recyclable materials be it for our office, warehouse, or for packaging materials. We constantly have an eye out for making our packaging even more earth-friendly.
- No printed invoices. In efforts to reduce our paper waste, you will always receive tracking, invoices, and updates from our team via email.
- No printed packing slips.
- We use appropriately sized boxes.
- We reuse the paper boxes that we receive product in.
- Whenever possible we use recycled or recyclable shipping materials such as eco-friendly Geami WrapPak instead of bubble packaging and foam peanuts. The benefits:
- 100% recyclable, renewable, reusable and biodegradable. Easy for you to recycle in curbside recycling bins or you composting bin.
- Made with raw materials from sustainably managed forests & producers.
- We print our “Thank You” cards on 100% recycled paper.